Friday 3 August 2012

Collective Haul

I've been trying so desperately to save money lately but something always comes up!
I've done a bit of shopping lately and it's all been pretty friendly on the purse!

So without further-a-do here's the goodies:
These are the first of my Poundland buys.
Left - Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipgloss - 585 Cherry Bloom
Middle - Claudia Stevens Eyelash primer
Right - Stila - Hair referesher Dry Shampoo

Also from Poundland I bought:

Collection 2000 SkyScraper Mascara
This costs £5 in superdrug and I love this mascara so I was very pleased to find it in the pound shop!

NYC Foundation Stick Concealer

Stila Powder Foundation refil - Shade b

From Superdrug I picked up:

MUA Mosaic Bronzer £2.50

MUA Eyey brow Pencil 'Brunette' £1


Superdrug Face masks
L- Hydrating Self0heating Mask
M- Deep Cleansing Fruit Mask
R - Tropical Cocktail Peel-off Mask
99p each

From E-bay

 (Via my sister who gave them to me) 
3D Nail Wraps £1 each (I think)

Dipped Hem skirt £6.49
check out my recent blog post about my ebay buys.

H&M:

Sparkly over sized T-shirt £3

So all these goodies cost me £21.99!
Bargain!

So what have you guys been buying recently?
x

p.s, Look out for one or two of these products being featured in my 100 follower give away (when we get to 100)!


1 comment:

  1. The NYX concealer looks great! Pity NYX is not so readily available where I live:( The sparkly shirt is a gorgeous colour btw!

    http://the-bellepoque.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...