When I bought it I was really intrigued by it and did not have a clue how to use it. So I opened trusty youtube and found a tutorial and it could not have been easier!
The nail polish I bought had a seperate magnet, but I know brands such as Barry M have the magnet on the lid.
If you're just as confused as I was here is a little step by step guide:
- Paint a base coat on your nails to protect them.
- Paint one thing layer of your magnetic polish onto your nails and then wait for them to dry.
- Layer another coat of polish onto one nail.
- Grab your magnet whilst your nails are still wet and hover it a few millimetres from your nail (or as close as you can get it)
- Slowly move the magnet across your nail in order for the pattern to appear across your entire nail.
- Repeat on all nails.
- Wait for the polish to dry and add a top coat!
It's super easy to do but it did take me a few trial tuns to get the hang of it!