Tuesday 1 May 2012

Foundation love

Up until recently I thought Collection 2000 Ultimate Fix foundation, concealer and powder 3-in-1 was the cat's pyjamas. It is pretty awesome.
Then I discovered Maybelline's Dream Creamy Foundation and always reach for it!


It has a super light texture and a  nice creamy consistency. It doesn't feel heavy on the face and has such a natural look!
I use the lightest colour available which is 04 Light Porcelain and I've never found a better match for my skin colour!
Maybelline describe the product as 'specifically designed for normal to dry skin. Transforms from a solid to a liquid, blends seamlessly. Hydrates skin for up to 14 hours.'
I have normal to dry skin so this is perfect for me! I've had this on for about 8 hours now and it feels really comfortable. 
This retails for around £8 and is in Boots and Superdrug. It's available in 5 shades but the range doesn't go too dark so If you had dark skin maybe this isn't the one for you. 
It comes with an applicator sponge but I apply the foundation using my Real Techniques Stippling brush.
Also the foundation hasn't worn off in the time that I've been wearing it which I find most foundations do.

Overall I give this foundation a 9.5 out of 10.
If there was a compact mirror in the packaging it would be 10/10!
I highly recommend this foundation!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...