Wednesday 9 May 2012

The Lucky One

On Monday I went to see The Luck One in the cinema.
I'm a massive sucker for the Nicholas Sparks films so I was really excited to go see Zac Efron be all lovely and romantic.
I have to say the film was mediocre. Very Predictable! But still worth the watch.

However I really enjoyed the music in the film!
Again I'm a sucker for the music in Nicholas Sparks films!

I just wanted to share a few of the lovely songs with you and they are just so easy to listen too and rather relaxing!



Corratown - All the world



A Fine Frenzy - what I wouldn't do



Ponderosa - Hold on you



Brandi Carlile - The story


My favourite Nicholas Sparks film (as well as one of my all time favourite) is The Notebook
 What's your favourite? 

p.s here's another favourite ...



1 comment:

  1. ahh i thought exactly the same thing i was really disappointed! but the music was definitely lovely x

    www.sculpturedmess.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...