Thursday 24 May 2012

No. 7 Mineral Perfection Blusher

No 7 vouchers are back!
Currently boots are handing out £5 off No 7 products.

I took full advantage and picked up the mineral blusher.



£9 (without £5 off voucher)


In the box is a small Kabuki brush as well.


I really don't rate this Kabuki. 
The bristles are really coarse and it sheds. But hey the brush was a bonus so it doesn't bother me too much!


I was a bit wary when I first swatched this product and saw that it had shimmer in! I have never used a blush with shimmer in.


I bought the shade Rose Pink and it looks amazing against my skin tone. It's not too bright but just pink enough! It's close to the natural rosy-ness of my cheeks but the mineralised finish and slight shimmer give such a radiant look!

I love this blush!
At £9 I feel that it is very reasonably priced for 4g of product. You hardly have to put any on the brush to get a good colour on your cheeks.
Even though I am not a fan of the Kabuki brush it was a freebee and I feel No7 would still charge £9 even if there was no brush included.
This is the first mineral product I tried and it has definitely given me the feel for more.
It looks so natural on the skin - despite having shimmer in. The shimmer just looks like such a natural glow.
It feels so light on the skin and does not look cakey at all.

The down side about this product is the colour range.
There are only two colour available:
Rose Pink and Damson.
On the website Damson looks like the more pink shade however in person and swatched it is slightly more mauve.

I love this blusher and it is rivalling my mac sheer tone blush for the number spot!

Do you use mineral skin products? Have you tried this one? Are there any mineral products you would recommend?
x

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the heads up on the vouchers! I always use them to try out a new product.
    Kirstie x
    WeeekendToast

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got 2 more tucked away in my purse! What will you buy? x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...