1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog.
2. Answer the questions your tagger has sent you as well as create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
3. Choose 11 people to tag and link them in your post.
4. Go to their page and tell them they were tagged.
5. No tag backs!
6. You have to really tag 11 people, not just say "if you're reading this, consider yourself tagged!" or something like that.
11 Things about me:
1. I have 5 sisters (no brothers)!
2. I hate that I have to wear glasses to drive.
3. I was born and raised in London but can't wait to move away!
4. My career aim is to teach as well as free lance Make-up artistry.
5. I always peel my nail polish off!
6. I don't trust anyone to do my eyebrows!
7. I don't like going to the hairdressers.
8. I love nude shoes! Just something about naked feet .....
9. I used to have 10 ear piercings, but now only 2.
10. I have one tattoo.
11. I love Mac&Cheese
1. What's your favourite thing about yourself?
I love my legs and my feet! (I know some people think liking feet is weird but I've never had a problem with feet!)
2. Do you consider yourself popular? why/why not?
No, and I prefer it that way. I'm friendly and chatty but I don't have loads of friends. Simply because I find it hard to properly trust people and I would rather have 5 best friends rather than 50 acquaintances.
3. What made you decide to start blogging and why have you carried on?
I started blogging because I loved the friendly environment of the beauty blogging environment and felt like I had a few tips to share. I carry on blogging because It's such a great way to talk to people with the same interests as you and find out about great new products and such. Also (compared to some) I have a small following but I appreciate every follower and love their blogs too!
4. Do you know why your parents chose the name that they did for you? And do you like your name?
To be honest by the time I was born my parents had already had 4 girls so I think the novelty of naming had worn off. I guess they just plucked 'Hannah' out of thin air! I used to hate my name, I thought it was just so boring! But I love my middle name (Marie). I am happy with my name - I've had t for 21 years and it's not going anywhere!
5. What are your ambitions in life?
This might sound extremely cliche' and boring, but honestly to be healthy and happy. Career wise, I want to teach. Weather it be in a school or teaching Make-up artistry. Family wise, I want to marry Mark (my lovely bf) and have our own gorgeous and healthy family.
6. What is your biggest fear?
I don't really have any fears to be honest but I am terrified of my loved ones dying.
7. If you could only play one CD for the rest of your life, what would it be?
I am going to cheat on this one big time! It would have to be my mixed CD of all of John Mayer's songs.
8. If you had to lose one of your senses, which would it be?
This is a hard one! If I had to chose ... touch.
9. What is your favourite movie of all time?
Another hard one! I have so many! eermmmm.... Beaches.
10. What are your talents?
I'm a good cook!
11. What is your proudest possesion?
My car! I love my baby ... I drive a Kia Picanto and I've named her Princess Fiona ... this is because when it casts a shadow on the ground the wing mirrors look like ogre ears!
My questions for you!
1. What is the beauty/Make-up product you use the most?
2. Share one beauty tip
3. What is your favourite thing to blog about?
4. What is your favourite thing about blogging?
5. What is your most expensive beauty/ make up product?
6. What is your most inexpensive beauty/make up product?
7. What item of make up are you currently lusting after?
8. Is there a celebrity in particular who's make up style you love? If so, who is it?
9. If you could only use one brand of make up for the rest of your make up using life, what would it be?
10. What is one product you don't like?
11. Do you prefer a neutral make up look or a more vibrant look? Why?
Now for the best bit! (I'm really sorry I've cheated again, oops,- and I feel bad! I haven't managed to tag 11 people but I can't wait to read what these lovely ladies write!)
Frances - http://www.hellofrances.blogspot.co.uk
Kirstie & Floss http://www.weekendtoast.blogspot.co.uk/ (they count as 2 so I haven,t cheated too badly!)