Monday 9 July 2012

Review: The Body Shop Hemp Moisture High Balm

Hi Ladies, how are you today? Hope you've had a good start to the week!
I wanted to share with you all a little gem I found a few weeks ago!

Now if you;re familiar with the range of Hemp skin care products from the body shop, you'll know how great they are.

My boyfriend is a huge fan of the Hemp Hand cream. He works out doors and his job can be pretty labour intensive and definitely takes it's tole on his hands.
Since he begun using the Hemp hand cream his hands have been softer than mine!
The hand cream has been a best seller of The Body Shop's for a long time and there is a reason.

Now when I was shopping a few weeks ago, I nipped into The Body Shop to pick up some stuff and saw this pot of Hemp Balm on sale for just £1.
I snapped it up right away!



It has the same smell as all of the other products in the Hemp range
and the consistency of a balm.



You can use this product on any dry skin!
I use this on my elbows, knees and feet.
It is so effective in moisturising and softening up really tough skin.
I use this product every night as I don;t like the smell to linger on me in the day time.

Do you have any dry skin saviours? Do you use any of the hemp products?
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...