Sunday 15 July 2012

Review: L'Oreal Perfect Clean Exfoliating Scrub

A product I've been using recently is the L'Oreal Perfect Clean Foaming Gentle Scrub Exfoliator.
It retails for £4.99 in Boots.
It's such a great price for a good product!

I'm not a huge fan of exfoliating as it can sometimes irritate my skin.
However this one is gentle and I use it every other day.
I've been using this regularly for about 3 weeks now and I've hardly used any!
You don't need a lot of product to get a good result.




It has a gel like texture with little exoliating beads so is not as harsh as a scrub.


What drew me to this product was the 'scrublet' included in the packaging. 
This little white pad had loads of little point bits )sorry for my awful description) which get right into your pores to give and effective clean.
I really like the idea of the scrublet as it allows you to get everywhere. 
I use this after my cleanser.
After use my skin always feels extremely taught which I'm not a huge fan of but I always see results!
This scrub is for all skin types and had a slight Grapefruit fragrance.
It works great on my dry skin and when I have 'oily days'

Overall it's a great product for a great price!

Do you use this product?
What's your favourite facial scrub?
x

3 comments:

  1. Sounds fab! I will def try this!
    I usually use Dermalogica but its pricey!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard quite a bit about the Dermalogica scrub, I think I might buy it once I've finished this one!
      x

      Delete
  2. I may have to buy this just for the scrublet :)
    http://brightershade2107.blogspot.co.uk/
    Amy x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...