Sunday 22 April 2012

7 Deadly Sins of Beauty

1. Greed:  What is your most inexpensive beauty item? What is your most expensive?
Inexpensive: MUA lip gloss & Lipsticks. They retail for £1 in superdrug and are just amazing quality.
Expensive: I'm not really one for expensive make-up but my most expensive is Benefit's 'They're Real!'        mascara at £18.50

2. Wrath: What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with?/ What product has been the hardest to get?
I have a love/hate relationship with lipstick! I love lip product so much but find that every single lipstick I try stays put for a maximum of 10 minutes!
The product of mine which has been hardest to get has to be my Collection 2000 Ultimate Fix foundation, concealer and powder 3-in-1. It's readily available - just not in my shade. I'm 01 Ivory but I can only ever find it in the darker shades.
3. Gluttony: What are your most delicious beauty products?
These lip products are just so yummy! On the left is Lancome's Juicy Tubes in Toffee. I got this from a Glossy Box so it's only a sample size. I don't use it too often as I don't want to use it all up to quickly!
On the right is Lush's Bubblegum lip scrub. I could literately just eat this out of the tub! Its main ingredient is sugar and I use it before I apply lipstick.

4. Sloth: What beauty product do you neglect due to laziness?
Primer. I don't always need primer (depending on the foundation I use) but I just always over look it!

5. Pride: Which product gives you the most confidence?
Make up doesn't really give me confidence but if I had to choose the one which I feel makes me look a lot better it has to be foundation.

6. Lust: What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?
Physically I'm very attractive to guys who are taller than me (around 6 ft), dark hair, light eyes, full lips and a nose that's a bit big! I know that sounds weird but I like a face with character and I just don't find teeny tiny noses attractive!
Personality wise I think the main attributes are a selflessness, a genuine and good heart and affectionate.

7. Envy: What item would you most like to receive as a gift?
Perfume. I don't often buy perfume for myself as I just don't like spending that much money on myself and it takes a lot for me to spend loads on one thing but I don't mind giving perfume as a gift and love receiving it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...