Saturday 21 April 2012

Current favourite make up products!



So here are my favourite make up products of the moment. I use all of these nearly everyday and I just cant get enough of  them at the moment!
So from the top:
 Tesco Cucumber Cleansing wipes/ Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer/ MUA Lip gloss/ Real Techniques Stippling Brush/ Rimmel London Wake Me Up Foundation
Natural Collection Blush/ Benefit High Beam Highlighter/ ELF All Over Colour Stick/ Luch Bubblegum Lip Scrub
Sleek Brows Kit/ Maybelline The Falsies Mascara

Tesco Cucumber cleansing wipes - these are such a great bargain! They cost 49p from Tesco and are great for my skin. Cucumber based skin care products have always been good products for me as I have dry skin and I find they work best. I use these to take off the bulk of my make up and they are a lot more user friendly (and easier to remember to use) than a cream cleanser.

Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer - I use shade 1 - Fair and this product definitely deserves all the great reviews it's received. Its great at covering the redness I get in my chin and last all day. I use it all the time (as you can see the print of the packaging has completely worn off!).

MUA Lip Gloss - Shade 3. Mua Lip Glosses are my new drug store favourites! Firstly they're super cheap - £1 each! There are some great shades (I own 3!) and oh my god, The smell. They smell absolutely divine!They are sticky, but not as sticky as most lip glosses. As soon as I get to superdrug next I will be purchasing more! 

Real Techniques Stippling Brush - This is another product which deserves all the positive reviews. Before I discovered the stippling brush I used my fingers or a regular flat foundation brush to apply my foundation. But now I can honestly say I will never use anything else. This brush is so easy to work with and gives such a flawless finish no matter what foundation you use or your make-up skill level. I even use this brush to buff in my cream blusher.

Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation - Shade 100 Ivory. I really love this foundation as it gives such a light, yet buildable coverage. My make up style is very much the barley there look and this foundation helps me to achieve that.


Natural Collection Blush - Pink Cloud. Now this product isn't very pigmented but it's perfect for me. It helps to achieve the no make up look and is a great colour against my skin tone.


Benefit High Beam - Highlighter. This is another very popular product and I can see why. It's so versatile. I use this under my brow bone and around my eye socket bringing it down onto the cheek bone as well as in the corner of my eyes. This is a miniature which I got in a set with 2 other Benefit products for £14.


ELF All Over Colour Stick - Pink Lemonade. When I originally bought this product I was looking for it in spotlight but it was all sold out so I bought this along with the shade toasted. I'm so glad I bought this! It works great as a base for my blush and blends incredibly well. I've yet to use it on my lips, but I'm sure I'll love it more!



Lush Lip Scrub - BubbleGum (apologies for the upside down image!) If I could just eat this product, believe me I would! Its purpose is to scrub off the dead skin from your lips making them soft and lovely, and it definitely serves it's purpose. It's also bubblegum flavoured and edible! It's main ingredient is sugar so yes you can eat it! You rub it over your lips and then lick it off!



Sleek Brows Kit - Light. This brow kit is super easy to use and gives natural looking results. On the left is a powder and on the right is a wax. I just fill in the thicker part of my eyebrows for day time but fill them all in for a more dramatic look when going out at night. Also the brushes provided are rather good but the tweezers are crap!

Maybelline The Falsies Volum' Express Mascara - The first thing I noticed about this was the smell. It smells gorgeous and is so versatile on my lashes. The formula is also very wet and the brush is such a good shape for getting full looking eyelashes.


MUA Heaven and Earth Pallet - Now I've heard this is a great dupe for the Urban Decay Naked pallet, for literately a 10th of the price! Obviously the colours don't have the staying power of the Naked palette or aren't as pigmented but this is a great neutrals pallet. They can be used in lots of different colours for different smokey eye effects as well as highlighters or liners.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...