Thursday 3 May 2012

April Favorites.

Happy May my lovely ladies!
May means 2 things - The birthday countdown begins (7 days!) and April Favourites!

So lets just jump straight in with my favourite make up of the past month!

This little beauty is Mac's Pink Swoon Sheertone Blush.
This blush goes on exactly how I want my blush too! It's not too heavy and looks really natural on my skin tone. I've worn this every single day since it made its way into my make up drawer!

This is Kiko eye shadow in 129. Its a beige shadow (which matches my skin exactly) with these beautiful little sparkles in!


Everybody loves vaseline! and I love this limited edition Creme Brulee vaseline1 It smells soooo goood!

Next up is make-up brushes.

Suprise suprise! The real techniques Stippling Brush! Love this baby! It gives my foundation such a flawless finish!


Another favourite is this E.L.F professional blending eye brush. Its the perfect blending brush and was super cheap at just £1.50!

Perfume!

I love the Marc Jacobs Daisy Eu So Fresh perfume and I love this roller ball version of it even more! Unfortunatley these are only available in the U.S. My sister was lucky enough to holiday in Miami in March and she bought me this because she know I love the fragrance and hate being out and about and feeling stinky!


If I had all the money in the world I would bathe in this perfume!
I got this sample in glossy box and it just smells so sophisticated and gorgeous! I'm trying to be liberal with it as its super expensive, but as soon as I smell it I want to chuck it all over myself!

Body Products


The only body product I'm really loving right now is Bliss' vanilla and bergamot body butter. I bought a set containing this, a shower gel and a body scrub and can not stop using them! This is brilliant for dry skin and smells nice too!

Jewellery


These butterfly earrings are so adorable!
They were from primark in a pack of 9 for £2! (you do the maths!)


This ring is just so different! It's from topshop and I'm always wearing it!


& my favourite song right now is Glee's cover of Whitney's How Will I Know?



What are your April favourites?

1 comment:

  1. I use the blending brush as a concealer brush and love it!

    Lea x

    http://shebeginstosee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...