Monday 14 May 2012

Caudalíe Vinosource S.O.S thirst quenching serum

I was so excited to receive a Caudalie product in my April Glossy box!
It's a brand I've heard great things about lately and my expectations were quite high.

I received a 10ml sample, which is actually lasting quite well!


The full size product is 30ml and retails for £29
Very expensive if you ask me.
But you get what you pay for, right?
I'm not so sure.

The serum is a thick consistency so works for my on days when my skin is dry and days when it is oily.
However I have been using it for almost 2 weeks and have noticed no difference in my skin.

I am disappointed but nonetheless I am going to carry on using this product until I finish up the sample and then for a proper opinion.
But for now I won't be spending £29 on this!

Did you get this in your glossy box?
What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the info.. You have a nice blog. I found you in the Beauty Obsessed Blog Hop:) http://www.tammyfavata-hairstylist.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...