Monday 7 May 2012

Motivation!

Ok, so today I have GOT to get to grips with some serious revision. 
I only have a few hours before my boyfriend is home from a weekend away and I can't wait to see him.
But I'm telling my self NO. I'm not allowed to see him until I read at least 2 articles!
I've already printed over 200 pages of reading and need to crack on!

My motivation for today is a bit of Whitney.
I love listening to music when I study and Whitney defiantly gives me a big push!


What motivates you to study? are you just as bad as I am when it comes to distractions?



2 comments:

  1. I'm exactly the same! I've put off revision since Easter and now my uni exam is in a few weeks I keep thinking that I should really revise. Seeing as it's a Bank Holiday I planned to do 3 hours on each subject, but instead I'm sitting here readings blogs :p

    I like to listen to Michael Buble when I work, but often get distracted by having a karaoke session with myself. Revision = stressful xx

    beautyembraced.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. itunes on shuffle and a tonne of chocolate/doritos!!
    i've just nominated you for an award on my blog :)

    www.sculpturedmess.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...