Wednesday 4 July 2012

June Empties

First off I want to apologise for my lack of quality blogging recently!
Life has been mega hectic the past 2 weeks or so.
During these two weeks I've had to move into the smaller bedroom in my house!
(You may notice a different background in my pictures!)
This rom is decorated a lot nicer than my old room so I'm considering doing a room tour? Is this something you're interested in, and if so what would you prefer, pictures or a video?

Let's jump into my June empties!


I bought a new basket for my empties as all these empty products were slowly taking over!


L'Oreal Dermo Expertise Eye Make-up Remover 
Click here to read my mini review!
Tesco Cucumber Cleansing Wipes
I love these wipes and I think I've gone through 3 packs since the middle of may! They are gentle on sensitive skin and work well to initially clean your mke-up off your face before you cleanse.


L'Oreal Nutri-Gloss Light Shampoo & conditioner
My hair dresser recommended these to me back in January as my hair gets greasy quickly. To be honest I do not rate these at all. If anything my hair became greasy looking a lot quicker than normal. Also the conditioner weighed down my hair quite alot for a product that's branded as 'light'.


Charles Worthington Moisture seal Conditioner
I love this conditioner. It helps to keep my hair light (and does not make it look greasy at all!) I've been a fan of Charles Worthington hair care for a while now but only picked this conditioner up recently. If I wasn't on a spending ban I'd snap this up again right now!
Charles Worthington Mineral Hair Rescue
This has been a staple product of mine for well over a year now and I love it! I really feel like it does so much good for my hair and it feels just like a treatment from the salon!


Collection 2000 Hotlights lip gloss - 4 Sparkle
As you can see this product isn't empty - but it's seen better days so I thought it was time to say bye-bye and would include it! I like this lip gloss but I don't think it's anything special. I do love the packaging. There's a mirror on the side and lights in the lid! Great for re-applying in a club!
Collection 2000 Skyscraper Mascara - Black
I was pleasantly surprised by this mascara. It was pretty cheap and was amazing! I gave my eyelashes ones of volume as well as length and it has excellent staying power. As soon as my buying ban is over I will 100% be re purchasing this!



Tesco Soft & Smooth body lotion - Aloe Vera, Cocoa Butter % Vitamin E
Now I don;t go through 3 of these a month but they were kind of 80% used so I decided to finish them this month. I use these as a hand cream and have done for  years. The aren't greasy or sticky like other had lotions I've used and cost around £1 each. Sometimes the smell drives my insane because they are highly scented but I just keep going back to them. (I don't recommend these as body lotions as they aren't up to much!) 



Bliss Vanilla and Bergamot Body Wash
This came as part of a set with a body scrub and a body butter (both of which I love!) But I'm not a fan of the body wash. It has a stronger smell than the other products and I just don't like smelling it!
Sure Women Cool Blue Deodorant 
Pretty standard product, It works!

Again sorry for the lack of quality posting, I'm spending a big chunk of today writing product reviews, more posts and my June favourites!
Thanks for reading and being patient whilst I'm a crappy Blogger!
x


3 comments:

  1. the loreal products are really good!
    i've tried them!
    but i wanna try the hot lights lip gloss,looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I'd be interested in the bedroom tour thing, videos are always interesting! :)

    Hayley
    http://makeupmoviesandmore.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow you june empties are really good. I'm also doing the empties too, if you want to check it out:

    Let's play with Makeup
    http://letsplaywithmakeup.blogspot.ca/2012/07/june-empties.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...